- HIGH CONVERSION EFFICIENCY Built with highly efficient SunPower Maxeon solar cell that is known to perform better than conventional panels in the market. It can produce up to 28W which is higher compared to other solar panel chargers
- DURABLE AND WATER RESISTANT Highly reliable for outdoor use like hiking, camping, and long travels. With its IPX4 waterproof technology, robust canvas surface, and stitching it can withstand different weather conditions.
- PROVIDES POWER FOR 2 USB DEVICES: It can simultaneously charge 2USB devices up to 2.4A(5V) max per port or 4.0A (5V) as its maximum charging power. And it is compatible with the majority of mobile phones- iPhone series/iPad/Kindle Fire/Galaxy tablets/Galaxy S, GPS, Camera, tablets, and other USB devices(USB-A to Lightning Cable is NOT included)
- FOLDABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT The solar panels can be folded (6.3x 11.1x 1.1 inch) and can easily be attached to your backpack or travel bags since it has 2 metal hooks and 5 eyelets. small size panel, When all folded up it takes up the size of a notebook. You can bring it whenever you’re outside traveling, hiking, fishing, or trekking so your devices never run out of power while there is sunlight.
- SMART IC CHIP TECHNOLOGY and SAFETY FEATURE Built with voltage stabilization and an innovative chip that detects the best or maximum charging requirement of your device so your devices can be charged safely and fast.
- When your cellphone shows: "accessory is not supported", it is because the sunlight is not enough. Please put this solar charger in outdoor direct sunlight
- The total USB output is 5V/4.0A Max. Note the maximum wattage is up to 28W. This is the power of the solar panels NOT the actual output capacity of the USB ports.
- Conditions like the quality and consistency of sunlight will affect the charging process since the unit relies on solar energy/ power.
- The unit does not store power like a power bank. It needs direct exposure to the sun in order to charge. We suggest you pair this with a power bank that stores energy so you can charge even the sun is out.
Dose it restart chargeing after a cloud passes?
It continues to charge even with clouds but is most effective with full sunlight.
What is the warranty on this item
One year from date of purchase. My unit was shipped with a little slip that says I can sign up for a 6-month warranty extension by opening an internet URL.
Does this actually charge your items in a timely fashion because I had a solar panel like this before and it would actually drain my phones battery
Answer:Your situation might be caused by the following options: 1. The rate of your solar panel is not big enough; 2. Your solar panel is under poor sun light or angle. So, we recommend you to use the item under the right sunlight.
Deploying all the panels provides optimum charging, but can you deploy as a single or double panel and still charge?
The user manual says "The charge will start only when all 4 solar panels are disposed under the sunlight. If the solar charger is folded (or only half panels are disposed) it won't charge." I think they mean "exposed". So I guess the answer is no -- all or nothing.
Does this may significantly reduce energy conversation?
It's quite simple actually. When you put a solar panel behind a window, the panel can't talk to the sun and tell it what it needs. You have to let it breath in the outside air so the panel and the sun can communicate properly.
Can they be chained with each other?
Hello, please note they can be chained with each other using the buckles that comes with. But, if your meaning is to improve the power of the charge by using two solar panels toghether, is not possible. Each one has its own inner structure that can't be connected with another one.