- Experiencing a Comprehensive Massage: Featuring a variety of massage techniques including kneading & rolling, vibration, air compression, and heating, the shiatsu foot massager can provide you with optimal massage experiences; help improve circulation, relieve tension and fatigue, and improve sleep quality
- Adjustable Positions to Relax Multiple Areas: Easily prop it up with the adjustable bar for calf massage, or with the adjustable feet for foot and leg massager; massage your soles, ankles, calves, and forearms through different positions; come with a very handy remote control, making it easier to operate without bending down
- Various Massage Modes & Intensity Levels: Customize your at-home massage by adjusting the massage modes and their intensity levels; with 2 kneading intensities, 3 pressure intensities, 2 vibration intensities, and 2 heating intensities, you can choose a perfect setting of this foot massager for a soothing massage as needed; 15min / 30min auto-off timer ensures safe use when you fall asleep during the operation
- Removable Cover for Easy Cleaning: With the zipper design, you can easily remove the cover from the foot massage machine and wash it when it gets dirty; easy to keep the leg and foot massager clean and hygienic; compact size and portable design allows you to enjoy a massage session at home, in the office, or anywhere you want
- A Thoughtful Gift & 100% Satisfaction Service: A functional and practical gift to help relieve tension and fatigue of feet and calves for your family, friends, colleagues, and loved ones; Nekteck is committed to offering you hassle-free customer service; please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about our foot and leg massager or need any assistance from us
- We recommend wearing a pair of thick socks when using the foot and leg massager for the first time, after getting used to the massage, you may take off socks for better massage experiences.
- This massager is not suitable for people with pacemakers, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, joint replacement, and other major diseases as well as those who have small skeletons. If unsure, please consult your doctor first before using/purchasing the unit.