- MULTIFUNCTIONAL ERGONOMIC MASSAGER MACHINE- Powerful gun massager that produces up to 3200 rpm blaster to work on different body tissues and muscles; It is a perfect tool to therapy muscle or joints issues, muscle pain relief, and relaxing which is necessary to improve your health
- WITH 6 DETACHABLE MASSAGING NODES - You can choose among the 6 massage nozzles or heads and you can also set the speed (4 SPEED SETTING); Each massage head is designed to apply different kinds of pressure that will promote back, neck blood flow, and relaxing shoulder, legs
- PORTABLE, QUIET, AND LIGHTWEIGHT-Use this cordless rechargeable percussion massager anytime you want! Despite its robust power, it is equipped with an extra silent motor which operates 40-50 DB only
- HIGHER BATTERY STORAGE CAPACITY - It can store 2600mAh power and it can be used longer compared to another rechargeable gun massager; It can operate for more than 6 hours and the battery can be charged for 2.5-3 hours only
- STURDY, HIGH-QUALITY STYLISH DESIGN AND CASE -The handheld lightweight small massager is covered by a heavy-duty metal shell to prolong its durability; It uses a strong brushless torque motor which is quite strong but is designed to minimize any noise; It is also perfect for being given as a gift as it comes with a stylish storage case
- This massager is not suitable for people with pacemakers, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, joint replacement, and other major diseases as well as those who have small skeletons. If unsure, please consult your doctor first before using/purchasing the unit.
There's a liquid type material or lubricant coming out of the massage gun in the massage head area. Is this normal?
- Yes, it is normal but it will be gone after a few uses.
Does the charger work with 220v?
- Yes, the charger is rated 110v-240v
How long does it take to charge?
- Around 2.5-3 hours to fully charge
How long does it work before the battery drains?
- It works up to 6-12 hours of use per full charge
Can I use the massager while it's charging?
- No, we don't recommend using the unit while charging or plugged in
How would I know that the unit is fully charged?
- The LED lights indicate real-time battery level and it will keep flashing while charging untilfully charged.