- ADVANCED GAN TECHNOLOGY： It has high thermal conductivity, high-temperature resistance, radiation resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high strength and hardness capacity, which reduces the size and density of the charger.
- POWERFUL & EFFICIENT CHARGER: Get the best possible charging performance with the advanced GaN Technology. It dramatically improves the charging efficiency to over 90%. This charger has a 1 x 65w USB C Port, 1 x 30w USB C port, and 2 x USB A ports. It does not only provide up to 65w high-speed power for your USB-C devices but also offers simultaneous charging for your tablets and smartphones with additional USB-A ports.
- COMPACT SIZE： What makes GaN technology more amazing is that it improves the charging efficiency while also reducing the charger’s size to 50% smaller than the standard charger.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: It is widely compatible with most USB-C and USB-A devices from phones to tablets to laptops, iPhones, iPad, Google Pixels, Samsung, LG, and more! This is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S20+/Note 20 Ultra. Fast charging is supported for iPhones when used with the original Apple USB-C to Lightning cable. (NOTE: This charger does not include USB C to Lightning Cable).
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: This PD charger is UL, FCC and USB-IF certified; it has multiple built-in safeguards and intelligent IC identification technology to protect against short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-heating, and over-charging.
- 107W USB C Charger comes with a Type C to C cable that supports PD charging. Please make sure your device is supported USB C PD charging, if not, you should use a USB A to USB C cable (not included)
- For some specific devices, It's normal to take around 5-10 seconds for the PD protocol negotiation before starting charge.
- Some laptop does not have a full-featured USB-C port, so it won’t get charged by USB C because it may not support the Power Delivery.
- Fast charging is Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max/ 13 Pro / 13/ 13 Mini/ 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max when used with the original Apple USB-C to Lightning cable, and we NOT offer the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.
What is the output for each port?
One USB-C port can provide 65W Max and another USB-C port provide 30W Max (PD 3.0), Dual USB-A ports can provide 5V/2.4A (Total 12W Max)
Does this charger support fast charging for MacBook 13”?
Yes, it absolutely does. It is Power Delivery 3.0 charger. It can fully charge your MacBook 13” in just 1.8 hrs.
Does this product come with a USB C cable?
Yes, the product comes with a 2-meter USB-C to C Cable
Is this USB-IF certified?
Yes, in fact, this charger is USB-IF, FCC, and ETL Certified.
Is it compatible with Samsung Note 10?
Yes, it is. It is compatible with most USB-C devices from, phones to tablets to laptops like Macbook Pro/Air, iPhone, iPad, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG and more! It has extensive compatibility.
Does the charging wire that come with the MacBook Pro work for this wattage?
Yes. They only make one. and it is a USB-C CHARGE only cable. If you have your original USB-C to USB-C cable, it will work fine.
Question: Can I use it when I travel in Europe or Asia?
Yes, Its working voltage range is 100~240V.