- CONSIDERATE DESIGN: Nekteck 100 W Solar Panel is made of 100% waterproof material and provides easy-to-install bracket and corner caps for more convenient use (30.32 in x 26.38 in x 1.18 in / Weight:14.7 lbs)
- EXCELLENT LOW-IRON TEMPERED GLASS: Premium anti-reflection salinity with high light transmittance; our solar panel can resist changeable weather and work well in bad weather
- HIGH CONVERSION EFFICIENCY: Benefiting from monocrystalline silicon, Nekteck 100-watt solar panel provides longer service life and its conversion efficiency is 3% higher than a basic polycrystalline solar panel; adjust the bracket to find the perfect angle according to the rotation of the sun to get the best solar charging experience
- LONG LIFESPAN: Designed with an aluminum frame, this anti-slip solar panel can be used outdoors for a long time without corrosion
- WARRANTY: Nekteck 100W Solar Panel with junction box, MC4 & DC5521 output cables, and 8 mm DC Adapter; compatible widely for battery charging boat, RV, camping use, and any other off-grid appliances; if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us Our friendly customer service team
- Please read the USER MANUAL carefully before use.
- If you want to chain the solar panels together, you'll need to purchase a solar Y branch connector. This may require specialized skills and knowledge.
Why doesn't the solar produce 100W power when charging to a power station?
What kind of battery can be charged by this solar panel?
How to clean the surface of the solar panel?
Can you connect the Nekteck solar panels to other panels?
Does the attached stand shown in the photo come with it?
Is it possible to get a longer cord?
Is this rated for 12v or 18v
How many can be connected in series?
Can you get a different adapter to fit my furrion plug
I love the option to charge with DC5521 or us MC4 connectors. I also like the size. When the sun is perfect, I get a maximum of 72 watts per panel. I've seen a little better, but this was the range that I was hoping for in this panel.