- [Qualcomm Certified]Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology Charges compatible devices up to 75% faster. Get up to 8 hours of use from just 15 minutes of charging! PS: Due to the different protocols, Some smartphones like Pixel/ Pixel XL/Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Lumia 950, etc, could not support Quick Charge.
- Compact Size: Easily fits in a pocket. AC 100-240V input voltage for any international or European travel, WITH TWO 3.3 FT detachable USB A to C Cable and Micro USB Cable for easy transport.
- Full Compatibility: Charges all non-Quick Charge TM 3.0 phones and tablets at maximum speed (up to 5V/3A Max) with Auto Detect Technology.
- Safety Guarantee: Multiple built-in safeguards fully protect against over-current, overcharging, and overheating for safe and fast charging. Blue light indicates 5V output, a green light indicates 9V output, red light indicates 12V output.
- Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible models: iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9+/Edge Plus, Note 5, Note 8, Sony Xperia Z4, Z4 Tablet, Z3, Z3 Compact, Z3 Tablet Compact, Z2 Tablet, Motorola Droid Turbo, HTC 10, M9,U11, HTC Butterfly 2, One Remix (Verizon Mini 2), Desire EYE, LG G5 G Flex2, Xiaomi Mi4, Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2, Yota Phone 2, Sharp Aquos Pad, Zeta, Sharp SH02G, Kyocera Urbano L03, LeTV One Max, Pro and more(USB-A to Lightning Cable is NOT included )
1. It is recommended to use the original device's charging cable or Nekteck's MFI Cable for the best possible performance.
2. Some smartphones like Pixel/ Pixel XL/Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Lumia 950, etc, could NOT support Quick Charge.