- Deep-Shiatsu Massage - Our neck massager helps you better alleviate muscle soreness, eliminate cervical fatigue
- Built-in infrared advanced soothing heat function - The massager will improve your blood circulation, and it is settled within 15 minutes of overheating auto-shut-off protection
- Adjustable Intensity - With a 3-speed level, you can personalize the pressure to relieve muscle pain and the long handle straps can be used to adjust the massage position and strength as well
- Comfortable Material - Made of high-quality PU leather and breathable mesh fabric, the Nekteck back massager is easy to use and clean
- Great Gift Idea Choice for Who You Loved. Perfect for home, office, car, and travel use, it has an AC adapter and a Car adapter (all are UL listed); 1-year warranty, and lifetime support from
- This massager is designed to deep massage and may be painful for those who are not used to it. Because of this, we recommend putting a towel in between the massager and your body for a better experience of the product.
- This massager is not suitable for people with heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, joint replacement and other major diseases as well as small skeleton, If unsure, please consult your doctor first before using/purchasing the unit.
- It's NOT cordless. The Power adapter is UL listed and compatible with wide voltage (110-240V, 60Hz).
- If the connection seems loose, Please try to push the connector a little further with force.
My massager is not working or turning on
- Try to plug the unit to another working outlet (multiple outlets if possible)
- Ask the customer if the light indicator on the AC adapter lights up or not (if it lights up, massager is possibly defective. If it doesn't light up, AC adapter is possibly defective)
- Please make sure that the power cord is properly seated or firmly inserted to the unit's power port, sometimes loose connection can also cause the issue.
- To confirm this, ask to try the car adapter. If it works, then send a replacement AC wall adapter. If it still doesn't work, ask for a video recording showing the issue (if possible especially for new orders)
Is it cordless?
- This neck massager is NOT cordless.
How you know when the neck massager is ready when you charge?
- Please know this massager is not rechargeable. You can only use it while it is plugged in.
Are the three colors of neck massagers same in shape and size and function?
- Yes, they have the same functions and design just different in color.
How long the warranty is?
- 1 year warranty and life-time support from Nekteck.
Are the arm straps adjustable?
- No. The arm straps are not adjustable.
Can you turn off heat function? ( massage without heat)?
- Yes you may! There is a separate button for the heat and you can switch if off if you don't want to use this feature.
Does it come with a bag for storage?
- No. This massager doesn't come with a bag.
Power adaptor broke. How can I get a new one?
- Please contact the seller. If you bought the item from us (Medcursor) and if the unit is still within the warranty, we may just replace the broken power adapter. You may use this seller's link to reach us: https://www.amazon.com/hz/help/contact/?sellerID=A3B7JLWSN147J7
- If you believe that the product is already outside the warranty period,you may purchase an AC adapter with this specs:12v 2a
Heat is not working.
Customer cannot feel the warmness or heat even the infrared lights on the massage balls are working
- This neck massager is automatic transfer clockwise and counterclockwise (1 minute).
- The heat CANNOT be turned on when the massage function is not on.
I did not receive the bag that was advertised in the packaging box
It just doesn't "fit". Very awkward to hold in place. Rollers do not massage my neck area evenly. One side gets a "massage" while the other is in pain unless I manage to hold the unit in a very specific position. Not what I expected, unfortunately. Rollers are just not in the right position to give a relaxing massage.