- Upgraded 4th Generation Solar Lights & Panel—The Advanced 200 lumen LED solar lights make full use of the solar energy so it can achieve high lumen output at night. This allows you to fully enjoy how it glows your yard, your pool or even the landscape in the garden at night. It also illuminates the pathways, walkways, driveway and your path to home for security
- Highly Resistant for all kinds of weather- Nekteck solar lights can withstand rain, snow, frost or sleet as it ensures long-lasting performance under most weather conditions
- 2 Brightness lighting Modes(Always on)& Automatic Switch—4 LED bulbs offers 2 different working modes(high/Low), allowing it to stay lit for 6-10 hours after being fully charged. With the dusk-to-dawn sensor, the solar landscape spotlights easily absorb the sunlight during the day and automatically turn the lights on at dusk for a hassle-free illumination
- Fully Adjustable Light & Solar Panel - The Adjustable light angle (can be adjusted up to 180 degree) is perfect for illumination and accentuation of dark and specific areas of your house or the outdoor. You may also adjust the solar panel’s angle (up to 90 degree) for optimum sun exposure and to increase the solar conversion up to 20%
- 2 in 1 Installation and Easy to Use —Just stick into the ground or use the included screws to mount on the wall; simple to install, hassle-free to use! CE,FCC, ROSH, MSDS, UN38.3 approved for safety; 90-day money-back, also 2-year purchase warranty and lifetime support from Nekteck
- Please make sure to turn the switch in the back of solar panel to "on" status.
- Please make sure that the light’s photocell is not affected by other light sources at night.
- The brightness and duration of solar lights will be different because it is affected by the climate, seasons, geographical location and other factors.
- The solar spotlights may need more time (at least 6-8 hours) to be fully charged in the rainy, snowy cloudy weather.