- Solar Powered, Energy Saving: The security light powered by solar energy, no extra electricity cost and environment friendly; With 2*1800mAh rechargeable batteries, this solar outdoor light can produce up to 1500LM brightness; Solar powered motion lights built with high-Efficient monocrystalline silicon, which also can store energy on cloudy days or in areas where sunlight is insufficient
- Sensitive Motion Sensor and Adjustable Design: Three LED heads and sensitive motion sensor can independently be adjusted to different detection angles as you need; When triggered by the moving human, cars, or animals up to 49ft sensing range at 180° wide detection angle, this solar flood light provides maximum illumination
- 3 Convenient Operational Modes: Auto mode: Customize the lighting time (30-120s) and sensitivity of motion sensor (low to high) based on your preference; Always-on mode: Keeps the light continuously turn on for more than 90 minutes no matter day or night. Test mode: Quick-adjust and test the light before installation. The light turns on for 6s in daytime or night
- IP 65 Waterproof Performance: The IP65 high waterproof rating ensures the light hold up well to constant precipitation like rain and snow, no need to worry about rain, snow, frost, or heat; the outstanding lifespan of 50,000 hours can effectively reduce the frequency of replacing fixtures
- Easy to Install & Hassle-free Service: 15ft cable allows the solar light to be mounted on the wall; no wiring is needed for installation, making it simple to install in minutes and ideal for remote areas or places without power; 12-month warranty for our solar security lights guarantees your rights and interest; your satisfaction is our top priority, and any question please feel free to contact our friendly customer team
- Make sure to place the solar panel in a spot where it will receive the maximum amount of direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Be aware of objects such as trees, property overhangs that may impede the panel's ability to generate a charge.
- Adjust the motion sensor to the objects’ movement direction to maximize the sensitivity.
- The motion sensor is less sensitive if in a radial movement (vertical direction), and it is more sensitive if in a lateral movement (horizontal direction).
Have bought several of these lights that are solar powered, the light is very nice the solar panels fail within a year, no more light 🥲