- USB IF Certified Type-C 60W capable cable (TID: 673) features a next-generation Type-C connector with a new design that is fully reversible. This allows you to plug in without fail, regardless of how you are holding and inserting the cable
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a USB Type-C connector, such as Apple MacBook 12-inch/ Pro 2016 version, HTC 10, Nokia N1, LG G5/G6, Asus Zen AiO, ASUS Zenpad S 8.0, Google ChromeBook Pixel, PixelBook, Nexus 5X/6P, Pixel/ Pixel XL, Galaxy Tab Pro S, S8, S8 Plus; Note, this charger doesn't support HP Spectre x2, Pavilion x2, Surface Go and Samsung Note 10/10+ PPS
- Certified by RoHS, CE & FCC, USB-IF; High-quality fireproof material & anti-oxidation aluminum pull tab; No radio loss in your car or effect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi devices
- The charger not be compatible with Sumsung S10 Note 10/10+ PPS ,HP Spectre x2, Pavilion x2, and Surface Go.
- If you want to fast charge your iPhone X/8, Xs Max, Apple Original Lightning To Type-C Cable is REQUIRED (NOT included)
- 45W is the maximum output from the Type-C port, However, most cellphone can ONLY draw up to 18W.
- Due to different protocol, some devices use QC protocol like Samsung, LG may NOT “fast charging”
- There might be NO “double chime” when it’s fast charging iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max due to different chipset/firmware.
- Some laptop does not have full-featured USB-C port, so it won’t get charged by USB C because it may not support the Power Delivery
Does this charge the xps 13 (9360)?
Will this fast charge my Samsung S10 plus?
Would my phone fast charge (dash charge) if i plug my oneplus 5 phone into the usb-c port using an type a to type c adapter on my op5 charging cable?
Will this charge a 2017 13 inch macbook pro? the spec for that says 60 watts, wondering if anyone has used this to charge at a slower rate?
Will this work for my MacBook Pro 13-inch?
Will this charge my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g at 45w?
i can finally charge my google pixel 6 in the car! woot!
Nekteck solved a delivery failure by shipping another one to me - very good service!
charges my phone while I drive, instead of me not using it so it can charge. Easy to use with any combination of cables