There's a liquid type material or lubricant coming out of the massage gun in the massage head area. Is this normal?
- Yes, it is normal but it will be gone after a few uses.
Does the charger work with 220v?
- Yes, the charger is rated 100v-240v
How long does it take to charge?
- Around 2.5-3 hours to fully charge
How long does it work before the battery drains?
- It works up to 6 hours of use per full charge
What is the amplitude distance of the unit?
Can the massager be used while it's charging?
- No, we don't recommend using the unit while charging or plugged in
What is the max stall force?
How would I know that the unit is fully charged?
- The indicator light (lightning icon) will show a solid green light. It means it's fully charged.