- 8 deep-kneading shiatsu massage heads that relax and relieve tense muscles. The versatile design follows the contour of the body & allows focusing on a specific target area
- Perfect for home, office, and car. It includes the 6 feet AC power adapter (UL Listed), ensuring maximum usage whether at home or in the office. Also includes a free car adapter.
- Built with a heating function to further massage fatigued muscles and reduce stress. Very safe to use. (Can be turned off manually)
- Speed and direction control: Three custom speed modes offer you a customized deep tissue massage experience. Direction control offers bi-directional movement control to mimic the motion of in-person massage experience
- Healthcare items may have A non-returnable issue, please contact us directly if you need Return assistance
- It's NOT cordless.
- If the power connection seems loose, Please try to push the connector a little further inside the power outlet and hear a "click" sound
- This massager is designed to deep massage and may be painful for those who are not used to it. Because of this, we recommend to put a towel in between the massager and your body for better experience of the product.
- This massager is not suitable for people with pacemakers, heart disease, cerebral thrombosis, joint replacement, and other major diseases as well as those who have small skeletons. If unsure, please consult your doctor first before using/purchasing the unit.
- Healthcare item may have the non-returnable issue, please con.tact us directly if you need return assistance.
Does this massager allow you to set the direction so it does not automatically change?
- Yes, this neck massager will automatic transfer clockwise and counterclockwise (1 minute), you can also change the direction by pressing the direction button.
What's the power supply work with?
Is it cordless?
- No, it's cordless, you need to plug the adarpter for use.
My massager is not working or turning on
- Try to plug the unit to another working outlet (multiple outlets if possible)
- Ask the customer if the light indicator on the AC adapter lights up or not (if it lights up, massager is possibly defective. If it doesn't light up, AC adapter is possibly defective)
- To confirm this, ask to try the car adapter. If it works, then send a replacement AC wall adapter. If it still doesn't work, ask for a video recording showing the issue (if possible especially for new orders)
How long the warranty is?
- 12 months.