Nekteck 10 LED Solar Spotlights (2 Pack)
Regular price $49.99
Unit price per
- NEKTECK UPGRADED 10 LED SOLAR SPOTLIGHTS: The Advanced outdoor solar spotlights use a higher-efficient solar panel to absorb more sunlight compared with the previous generation，so it can achieve brighter lightness up to 260 lumens output at night
- 2 BRIGHTNESS MODES: Nekteck 10 LED solar lights outdoor offering 2 different working modes of brightness (High/Low), allowing it to stay lit for 6-10 hours after being fully charged. With the dusk-to-dawn sensor, the solar landscape spotlights save solar energy during the day and automatically turn on the lights at dusk for a hassle-free illumination
- INDEPENDENTLY ADJUSTABLE LIGHT AND SOLAR PANEL: The angle of solar lights can be adjusted up to 180°, which is perfect for illumination and accentuation of dark and specific areas of your house, landscape, or the outdoor; You can also adjust the angle of the solar panel up to 90° for optimum sun exposure and to increase the solar energy conversion up to 20%
- IP66 WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: Through continuing to improve our technology and products, Nekteck 10 Led solar outdoor spotlights are made of high-quality plastic that allows them to withstand rain, snow, frost, or sleet; With an IP66 rating, Nekteck ensured that 10 Led solar landscape lighting long-lasting performance to light up your places all year round
- 2-IN-1 INSTALLATION: Sticking into the ground or using the included screws to mount on the wall; simple to install, hassle-free to use!; CE, FCC, ROSH, MSDS, UN38.3 approved for safety; 90-day money-back, also 2-year purchase warranty and lifetime support from Nekteck
- Please make sure to turn the switch in the back of solar panel to "on" status.
- Please make sure that the light’s photocell is not affected by other light sources at night.
- The brightness and duration of solar lights will be different because it is affected by the climate, seasons, geographical location and other factors.
- The solar spotlights may need more time (at least 6-8 hours) to be fully charged in the rainy, snowy cloudy weather.
Lights do not work. What should I do？
Can I charge these lights on cloudy days?
Are we ever supposed to turn the lights off for any reason? Or do we leave them on all the time?
Do these lights need direct sunlight to charge?
How can I adjust the brightness?
Do these turn on by themselves when it gets dark?
What is the battery type we are using for our solar spotlights？
The light isn't working under dark place, is that defective?
If the spotlight is not turning on automatically at night.
Do these lights have replaceable batteries?
Are these plastic or metal or both?
What is the battery capacity of this solar light?
Is the lamp head adjustable? How about the solar panel?
Does it also function on rain or snowy day?
How do you install solar light?
How long this solar light can work when it is fully charged？
Could these work for outdoor Christmas lights?
This is a very good light. Very bright. I use these to shine on the front of my house. I would recommend them to all